Zen and The Art of Inquiry, an annual three day Enlightenment Intensive will be held in person March 9-12 weekend, 2023. The Cost is $600. If you need a discount write your request to Pitaka
The intensive begins Thursday Mar. 9th, at 5PM Pacific Time and continues through Sunday, Mar 12th, closing at 6 PM.. All participants are invited to an optional half-day event for life-alignment, Mon. the 18th from 9 to 1 online.
If this is your first intensive with Pitaka, email a small format recent photo of yourself to [email protected] and Pitaka will set up an interview with you on Zoom to complete your registration.
Full payment is required to reserve your space, it's easy using the Paypal link.
It is highly recommended that you read the website content and this complete page for full details.
APPLICATION for 2023
I am requesting attendance in the up-coming three day in-person Enlightenment Intensive at Commonweal Retreat Center in Bolinas California, from Thursday Mar. 9th at 5 PM to Sunday Mar. 12th at 6 PM., Pacific Standard Time, 2023. I will arrange for airport pick up via email or follow the schedule in my time zone on Zoom. I understand the half day on the 18th 9 AM to 1 PM is online, free, and optional.
1. My full name and name I prefer to be called
2. How I heard about the intensive
3. Marital status, gender identification
4. Phone number and email address
5. Spiritual orientation, religion if any, philosophy, yoga/meditation, study, etc.
6. State of physical and emotional health, any medications? side effects?
7. Do you have a history of addiction, depression or mental illness? (when? is it resolved?)
8. Do you wish to learn the art of inquiry? (a unique practice of focusing, intentional questioning, opening to something deeper than the every day) Does self-sourcing Truth interest you?
9. How do you wish to benefit by attending? Is your intention awakening to Truth directly? (consider this deeply)
10. The intensive is online this year. Do you have a computer or tablet with a stable wifi
11. Are you willing to follow guidelines, such as wearing modest clothing, maintaining silence between structured communication activities and our daily schedule of meals, silent meditation and active inquiry?
12. Do you have trouble sleeping? If so explain?
13 Are you willing to refrain from the use of all drugs, alcohol, and smoking at any time during the intensive, including before arrival?
Complete your registration using the Paypal button on this page.
The cost for in-person Enlightenment Intensives with Pitaka in California is $600. These will resume as soon as possible. For online intensives email to request a discount if needed.
You will receive confirmation of your reserved space and receipt of payment via email, followed by a participant information letter close to the start date.
In the case of cancellation due to an emergency, a gift certificate for the following year will be given. You will be notified when in-person intensives are available. The residential rate will be $600 at Point Reyes National Seashore, for shard accommodations, instruction and all meals.